Welcome to the official page for all the information about the Three Piece Suit Football Boston 2021 Charity Festival, held annually every October in Boston! This year’s event features the 8th installment of the football game — featuring sharp-dressed men & women playing full-contact tackle football!
One of the first questions we get…
“What exactly is Three Piece Suit Football / TPSF?”
For the answer to this — plus all the event details — click HERE to jump down to the FAQs.
In addition to catching all the football action, guests at this one of a kind free-admission event will enjoy live music from local artists, catered food from BRATO Brewhouse & Kitchen, and wine & beer (courtesy of HARPOON and BRATO) for VIP Ticket holders*. But of course the main attraction of the festival is the picture-worthy game of tackle football played by men and women wearing three-piece suits, all for a noble cause! The clash of unique and colorful outfits as the players battle on the gridiron is a spectacle that will captivate you and have you talking about it for weeks to follow!
For the sixth year in a row, the event will support Operation Delta Dog (OpDD), who rescue and train shelter dogs and pair them with local military veterans who could benefit from a service animal. Since 2012, TPSF events in Boston and Atlanta have raised over $160,000 to support military veterans and rescue dog charities.
At our last Boston Three Piece Suit Football charity festival we raised nearly $12,000 for Operation Delta Dog! Support will be raised for this great cause at 2021’s TPSF event through VIP sales, direct donations, and prize raffles throughout the day… including a raffle to win $1000! So help us out-do ourselves this year!
* Due to City of Boston permit regulations, alcohol can only be provided to VIP Ticket holders.
Here’s how we’ll raise monetary support for Operation Delta Dog:
- “$10 for a G” Raffle – One lucky person will end the day $1000 richer. But the real winner is OpDD, because every dollar over $1000 goes directly to them! And since TPSF players have already been selling these tickets and have taken in more than $1000 so far, that means that every “$10 for a G” ticket sold from now through 10/9 at the festival is like a direct $10 donation to OpDD! $10 gets you one entry in the drawing, and you do not have to be present to win! So buy your raffle ticket right here, right now. PLEASE NOTE: Online sales of “$10 for a G” Raffle tickets will end Friday (Oct 8) at 12pm noon. You can still buy them during the festival (cash or card) up until the drawing.
- Event-day Prize Raffles – We’ve received donations of products and services that will be raffled off during the event. These raffle tickets will be sold at the event only, with the money going directly to OpDD!
- VIP Ticket Sales – Thanks to generous donations from Harpoon Brewery and other beverage providers, we’re able to direct the proceeds from VIP Ticket sales to OpDD. Per the terms of our event permit, alcoholic beverages can only be served to VIP Ticket holders. So get yours now at eventbrite for the best price available!
- Direct Donations – Operation Delta Dog will be out at the TPSF Festival, so you can stop by their table to make a donation, and learn more about their mission while you’re there. Or, you can scroll down to the very bottom of this page and make a donation to them via PayPal.
There’s plenty to do and see at the Three Piece Suit Football charity festival. So bring your friends and family out and enjoy an afternoon of hard-hitting tailored football to support a worthy cause!
➤ If you know what you are looking for,
these links will get you to the info fast!
- Festival Details and FAQ
- Event Location – Rogers Park, Brighton
- Facebook Event page
- One-minute overview video about TPSF and Operation Delta Dog
- VIP Ticket sales at Eventbrite – (price ranges from $20-$30 depending on when purchased)
➤ Click HERE to learn more about Operation Delta Dog and other charities that TPSF supports through various events